H1 2018 Jan 18 - June 18
Revenue increased by 48% in H1 2018, Margins Improve
- Total Revenue amounted to 83.7 MSEK (56.6) an increase of 48% from the same period in 2017.
- Total Revenue in H1 is already 65% of total for FY2017 and continuing to grow month on month
- Gross Profit amounted to 43.9 MSEK, (34.1) an increase of 29% from the same period in 2017
- Profit after tax for the period amounted to -3.0 MSEK (-11.2), a 73% improvement.
- Total Comprehensive Income amounted to -0.4 MSEK (-11.3), a 96% improvement
- Balance Sheet assets amounted to 83.1 MSEK (71.7)
- Net cash increased by 1.3 MSEK in the period to 2.1 MSEK
- Earnings per share was -0.1 SEK (-2.2) in the period
Key Events: Sales Growth Accelerates, Acquisitions Begin and Nasdaq Listing Planned
- 43.5 MSEK in confirmed new business wins in the period. All new contracts are for 12 months and auto-renewing (repeating).
- Announced the acquisition of LeapThree Limited, a Leading Data Analytics and CRO Agency with FY turnover of 9.3 MSEK and EBIT of 4.8 MSEK.
- Move from Spotlight/Aktietorget to Nasdaq First North announced. Listing planned for early September 2018.
- Successful launch of the Employee Share Options Scheme
- Insights Training Programme launched. Events are planned for UK, US and Canada during H2
- Launch of new specialist i-Gaming business unit.