The Board of Directors of Ayima Group AB consists of 5 Directors who serve in an advisory and oversight capacity, adopting policies and procedures that lead the operation of the Company, consistent with stakeholders’ best interests, requirements of the law and in support of driving the growth of all Global operations.
Articles of Association
Corporate Social Responsibility Statement
We recognise that we must integrate our business values and operations to meet the expectations of our stakeholders. They include clients, employees, investors, suppliers, the community and the environment. We recognise that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities to these stakeholders are integral to our business. We aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions and within our corporate policies. We take seriously all feedback that we receive from our stakeholders and, where possible, maintain open dialogue to ensure that we fulfil the requirements outlined within this policy.
We shall be open and honest in communicating our strategies, targets, performance and governance to our stakeholders in our continual commitment to sustainable development.
The Chief Executive Officer is responsible for the implementation of this policy and will make the necessary resources available to realise our corporate responsibilities. The responsibility for our performance on this policy rests with all employees throughout the company.
Our Partnership Focus
- We shall ensure a high level of business performance while minimising and effectively managing risk ensuring that we uphold the values of honesty, partnership and fairness in our relationships with all our stakeholders
- Our contracts will clearly set out the agreed terms, conditions and the basis of our relationship and will operate in a way that safeguards against unfair business practices
- We shall encourage suppliers and contractors to adopt responsible business policies and practices
- We will register and resolve client complaints in accordance with our standards of service
- We shall support and encourage our employees to help local community organisations and activities in our region
- We shall work with the community to assist young people in choosing their future careers, being an advocate for our industry
- We shall operate an equal opportunities policy for all present and potential future employees and will offer our employees clear and fair terms of employment and provide resources to enable their continual development
- We shall maintain a clear and fair employee remuneration policy and shall maintain forums for employee consultation and business involvement
- We shall provide safeguards to ensure that all employees of whatever nationality, colour, race or religious belief are treated with respect and without sexual, physical or mental harassment
- We shall provide, and strive to maintain, a clean, healthy and safe working environment in line with our Health and Safety policy and safe systems of work
- We shall develop Environmental policies and objectives as part of the business planning cycletheir future careers, being an advocate for our industry