Key points for Full Year 2017
- Total revenue amounted to 129.6 MSEK (121.2) an increase of 7% from the same period in 2016. In GBP, the increase was 12% however exchange rate fluctuations resulted in a variance when converted to SEK
- Profit after tax amounted to -10.7 MSEK (7.0)
- Gross Profit amounted to 68.8 MSEK, a decrease of 10% from the same period in 2016
- Operating expenses excluding depreciation amounted to 83.9 MSEK, an increase of 20% from the same period in 2016.
- Balance Sheet assets amounted to 73.0 MSEK (41.1)
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to -14.6 MSEK. Net cash decreased by 0.6 MSEK in the period to 0.9 MSEK
- Earnings per share was -2.0 SEK (1.3) in the period
Key Points for Q4
- Total revenue amounted to 34.7 MSEK (28.4) an increase of 22% from the same period in 2016. In GBP the increase was 31%.
- Profit after tax amounted to 2.5 MSEK (-0.6)
- Gross Profit amounted to 21.2 MSEK (16.6), an increase of 28% from the same period in 2016
- Operating expenses excluding depreciation amounted to 24.1 MSEK (18.4), an increase of 31%.
- Earnings per share was 0.5 SEK (0.0) in the period
For further Information:
CEO/VD Michael Jacobson
+44-20 7148 5974
Originally founded in 2007, Ayima is a digital marketing agency with around 145 employees across its offices in London, Stockholm, New York, San Francisco and Vancouver. Ayima have created a number of market-leading software tools that are used in by clients and agencies around the world, including ‘Updatable’, ‘Redirect Path’, ‘Page Insights’, ‘Pulse’ and ‘Appotate’.
This information is insider information that Ayima Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, on February 22, 2017.