Revenue increased by 48% in H1 2018, Margins Improve
- Total Revenue amounted to 83.7 MSEK (56.6) an increase of 48% from the same period in 2017.
- Total Revenue in H1 is already 65% of total for FY2017 and continuing to grow month on month
- Gross Profit amounted to 43.9 MSEK, (34.1) an increase of 29% from the same period in 2017
- Profit after tax for the period amounted to -3.0 MSEK (-11.2), a 73% improvement.
- Total Comprehensive Income amounted to -0.4 MSEK (-11.3), a 96% improvement
- Balance Sheet assets amounted to 83.1 MSEK (71.7)
- Net cash increased by 1.3 MSEK in the period to 2.1 MSEK
- Earnings per share was -0.1 SEK (-2.2) in the period
Key Events: Sales Growth Accelerates, Acquisitions Begin and Nasdaq Listing Planned
- 43.5 MSEK in confirmed new business wins in the period. All new contracts are for 12 months and auto-renewing (repeating).
- Announced the acquisition of LeapThree Limited, a Leading Data Analytics and CRO Agency with FY turnover of 9.3 MSEK and EBIT of 4.8 MSEK.
- Move from Spotlight/Aktietorget to Nasdaq First North announced. Listing planned for early September 2018.
- Successful launch of the Employee Share Options Scheme
- Insights Training Programme launched. Events are planned for UK, US and Canada during H2
- Launch of new specialist i-Gaming business unit.
For further Information:
CEO/VD Michael Jacobson
+44-20 7148 5974
Originally founded in 2007, Ayima is a digital marketing agency with around 145 employees across its offices in London, Stockholm, New York, San Francisco and Vancouver. Ayima have created a number of market-leading software tools that are used in by clients and agencies around the world, including ‘Updatable’, ‘Redirect Path’, ‘Page Insights’, ‘Pulse’ and ‘Appotate’.
This information is insider information that Ayima Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, on August 23, 2018.