Ayima was founded in 2007, by Mike Jacobson, Mike Nott, Tim Webb and Rob Kerry. Starting out as a boutique Search Marketing consultancy, the company has evolved to offer full-service digital marketing in SEO (Organic Search), PPC (Paid Search), Display, Social, Content Marketing, Web Design and Website Development. Ayima has also launched a number of SaaS (Software as a Service) products, aiding the productivity and communication of digital marketers around the world.
Headquartered in London, Ayima also has offices in Stockholm, New York, Vancouver, San Francisco and Raleigh, NC. The company employs over 130 marketing professionals and provides digital performance services to global brands including British Airways, Verizon, O2, Bwin and Worldpay, as well as local market leaders such as Dagens Nyheter and Dagens Industri, in Sweden.
Ayima develops its own data and software platforms in-house, and is ISO 27001 certified.
Investor News / Press Releases
- Ayima holds EGM 01 August 2017
- Ayima launches its biggest product venture: Updatable.com 05 July 2017
- Monthly Report for May 2017, Sales Growth 34% 08 June 2017
- Ayima launches new Big Data Platform under the name "Ayima Query" 29 May 2017
- Ayima reports sales growth of 27 percent in April 29 May 2017
- Ayima is now trading on Aktietorget 29 May 2017
- Ayima: New issue registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office 24 May 2017
- Ayima Q1 2017 report 24 May 2017
- Ayima to list May 29 22 May 2017
- Ayima meddelar utfall av noteringsemission 09 May 2017
- Nya kundavtal med Adecco-gruppen samt första avtalet i Kanada 03 May 2017
- Ayima kan vara en spännande chansaktie för den riskvillige - SvD Börsplus 03 May 2017
- Ayima har vunnit kundkontrakt i sitt nyöppnade kontor i San Francisco 02 May 2017
- Ayima #Sitdown 25 April 2017, Youtube.com
- Ayima - LIVE 25/4/2017 25 April 2017, Youtube.com
- AktieTorget: Ayima Group AB (publ) godkänt för notering 20 April 2017
- Ayima: Idag 20:e april inleds Ayima:s fullt garanterade spridningsemission inför notering på AktieTorget 20 April 2017