Ayima was founded in 2007, by Mike Jacobson, Mike Nott, Tim Webb and Rob Kerry. Starting out as a boutique Search Marketing consultancy, the company has evolved to offer full-service digital marketing in SEO (Organic Search), PPC (Paid Search), Display, Social, Content Marketing, Web Design and Website Development. Ayima has also launched a number of SaaS (Software as a Service) products, aiding the productivity and communication of digital marketers around the world.
Headquartered in London, Ayima also has offices in Stockholm, New York, Vancouver, San Francisco and Raleigh, NC. The company employs over 130 marketing professionals and provides digital performance services to global brands including British Airways, Verizon, O2, Bwin and Worldpay, as well as local market leaders such as Dagens Nyheter and Dagens Industri, in Sweden.
Ayima develops its own data and software platforms in-house, and is ISO 27001 certified.
Investor News / Press Releases
- IM Teaser (Svenska) 20 April 2017
- Information Memorandum (Svenska) 20 April 2017
- Today, April 20, Ayima Group AB (Ayima) launches its fully guaranteed share issue for listing on AktieTorget. 20 April 2017
- AktieTorget: Ayima Group AB (publ) godkänt för notering 20 April 2017
- Ayima: Idag 20:e april inleds Ayima:s fullt garanterade spridningsemission inför notering på AktieTorget 20 April 2017