Ayima was founded in 2007, by Mike Jacobson, Mike Nott, Tim Webb and Rob Kerry. Starting out as a boutique Search Marketing consultancy, the company has evolved to offer full-service digital marketing in SEO (Organic Search), PPC (Paid Search), Display, Social, Content Marketing, Web Design and Website Development. Ayima has also launched a number of SaaS (Software as a Service) products, aiding the productivity and communication of digital marketers around the world.
Headquartered in London, Ayima also has offices in Stockholm, New York, Vancouver, San Francisco and Raleigh, NC. The company employs over 130 marketing professionals and provides digital performance services to global brands including British Airways, Verizon, O2, Bwin and Worldpay, as well as local market leaders such as Dagens Nyheter and Dagens Industri, in Sweden.
Ayima develops its own data and software platforms in-house, and is ISO 27001 certified.
Investor News / Press Releases
- Ayima November Sales Report Ayima's preliminary sales figure for the month of November is 10.
- Ayima London Office Expands Client Engagement 20 November 2017
- Ayima Interim Report Q3, January to September 2017 15 November 2017
- Ayima Become A Google Premier Partner 14 November 2017
- Ayima Group AB - Share Liquidity 06 November 2017