Voice Search has been a hot topic in January. With consumers becoming demanding, impatient and curious, our 5 step voice search optimization guide will give you insight into the next generation of search.
Gearing up for Voice Search means meeting user expectations in every moment: I-want-to-know, I-want-to-go, I-want-to-do or I-want-to-buy moment. Marketers should accurately answer customer queries that have specific intent. To do this, you need to ensure your website is optimized for those voice search queries.
Here at Ayima we have created a guide that will ensure your website, and overall content strategy, is optimized for voice search:
- How, why and where do people use voice search?
- The 4 key moments of the user journey
- Smart home assistant usage and insights
- Search intent of your audience
- How to optimize your site for voice search
- Featured snippet optimization
- Finding opportunity with your current website pages
With voice search becoming more popular and expected to be a crucial part to any marketing strategy by the end of 2018, ensure your site is optimized early on.